My photo
Hello there! I'm a creative Detroit based graphic designer and graduate from the College for Creative Studies. Please enjoy this archive of design work, process, thoughts and experiences. If you want to further connect please email me at stefanie.horodko@gmail.com. Thanks for viewing!

Monday, August 22, 2011

CONVERSE Summer Internship

This summer I interned with one of the coolest companies in the world - Converse! I had just acquired my first pair of Chucks not long before I started the job and my collection soon expanded... getting free kicks was not the only intern benefit, I learned so much and grew in my design skills by being surrounded by so many talented and amazing people. I was on the Brand Design team working with PR and Events on a variety of different assignments from creating publications, event materials, applied graphics, to web and environmental designs.


I flew from Michigan to Massachusetts and lived in Boston for two months which gave me the opportunity to travel and see more of the world!



Though I can't stay away too long because Detroit is too deep within my heart (and Jessy's too).


No comments:

Post a Comment