My photo
Hello there! I'm a creative Detroit based graphic designer and graduate from the College for Creative Studies. Please enjoy this archive of design work, process, thoughts and experiences. If you want to further connect please email me at stefanie.horodko@gmail.com. Thanks for viewing!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Type Design


Modular constructed font based off playing around with perler beads. I'm in process of making them all by hand and then designing a large format specimen poster. I will also be setting it in FontLab soon...



__________________________________________________________________________
PROCESS

Sixty sets... no sleep happened at all this weekend. Basing a lot of my decisions off playing with type earlier in the process helped a lot in developing a wide variety. Always need to start with the hands, makes life a lot easier than just jumping on the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment