My photo
Hello there! I'm a creative Detroit based graphic designer and graduate from the College for Creative Studies. Please enjoy this archive of design work, process, thoughts and experiences. If you want to further connect please email me at stefanie.horodko@gmail.com. Thanks for viewing!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Experimental Typography


This book's content includes the article 'Experimental Typography' by Peter Bilak along with my response. Bilak's voice and mine interact throughout the book and are distinguished by different size and weight of type. When we agree the text converges together, when we disagree the text separates, and on neutral issues the text is centrally aligned. I believe that there is such a thing as experimental typography and have chosen this opportunity to explore different personal experiments.






__________________________________________________________________________
PROCESS





No comments:

Post a Comment