My photo
Hello there! I'm a creative Detroit based graphic designer and graduate from the College for Creative Studies. Please enjoy this archive of design work, process, thoughts and experiences. If you want to further connect please email me at stefanie.horodko@gmail.com. Thanks for viewing!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lifted by Love Logo (initial concept)




I was commissioned to do a logo for the organization Lifted by Love. I focused on creating a mark that was simple, youthful and expressive. I explored a more mature hand lifting a youthful hand to represent the work they do helping children, while also representing their work of compassion by creating a unique silhouette of a heart. The final mark I created was used for letterheads, envelopes and gift bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment